Linking your Mailchimp account to a Gravity Forms form can be a confusing process if your not sure what to do. To help make the process easier, we’ve put together this guide as well as a video, both of which you’ll find below.
- Create a Mailchimp account (if not preexisting)
- Create a form using Gravity Forms (if not preexisting)
- Install and Activate the “Mailchimp Add-On” under the “Add-Ons” section of Gravity Forms (pictured below)
- Access the “Mailchimp” settings under the form you want to link (this can be accessed via the drop down that appears when you hover over settings)
- Create a new Mailchimp feed
- When prompted for an API key, return to Mailchimp and navigate to your profile. From there access the “Extras” section and click “API keys”. Scroll down until you see the “Create A Key”. Press this button and copy the API key it gives you. Return to Gravity Forms and paste the API key into the textbox.
- Once prompted, customize how your subscribers will be tagged, what information will be sent to Mailchimp, how they will opt in, etc.
- Save your settings.
That’s it! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out by visiting our contact page or filling out the form to the right.
Below, you’ll find a video explaining this process as well.